The MENA HELF is one of the exclusive events within the region that is speciﬁcally geared towards higher education leaders and decision makers from across the globe. Thus, by exhibiting at the Forum you will gain visibility and enhance the credibility of your organization, establish and build a presence in your target market and make new leads which will eventually will help re-enforce your brand as a supporter of the sector. As an exhibitor you will have an opportunity to have immediate interaction with your customers and establish and deepen those relationships.
The Forum exhibition oﬀers many exciting beneﬁts to those wanting enhance their visibility and showcase their products, services and work among leaders of Higher Education and beyond. By exhibiting at the Forum, you will be able to extend your network, run demonstrations in your booth, establish new collaboration and partnerships and meet with key leaders of Higher Education.
The 6th MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum will take place in the vibrant Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates; in one of the strategically located five stars hotels as in previous years where the Forum was organized. Earlier venues of the MENA-HELF included the Address Dubai Mall and the Address Boulevard in Dubai as well as the Dusit Thani in Abu-Dhabi.
Benefits from Exhibiting
The 6th MENA – HELF
- Develop and enhance your brand visibility and showcase your services/ products in a global gathering of higher education leaders and decision makers.
- Maximize the exposure for your organization, products and services to all participants by planning demonstrations and showcases in your stand. These will be announced as part of the program, given such information is provided by no later than March 1 , 2024.
- Build and develop relationships with influential educational leaders and government representatives.
- Establish partnerships with higher education institution and other leading organizations from the education, government and technology sectors among others.
- Get exposure prior, during and post Forum through the inclusions of your organization’s name, logo and brief on the Forum’s Official website along an active link to your website as well as having your organization’s Profile and logo on the Forum printed catalogue.
- Benefit from the various activities of the Forum by getting one complimentary pass to all Forum activities.
- Take advantage from organizing arranged meetings with delegates (with prior planning) Provide your other clients (not attending the Forum) the opportunity to visit your stand on specific timings communicated by the organizer.
- Obtain access to the delegates’ list- post the Forum.