The 6th MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum (MENA-HELF) organized by the Center for Learning Innovations and Customized Knowledge Solutions (CLICKS) will be back in April 2024 in its 6 edition.
We invite you to support an exclusive event that will bring together more than 300 higher education senior leaders and decision makers from across the globe during two and a half days to discuss and debate emerging trends impacting higher education, opportunities, barriers and practical challenges encountered as well as solutions and strategies universities must adopt to meet the rapidly disruptive environment in which it operates and embrace transformation.
The upcoming Forum’s theme is focused on enabling meaningful and timely conversations about how the ‘New University’ should look like, what role it should play, how it should act and adapt and what it will take from universities to ensure they remain relevant and agile in time of uncertainty and dynamism.
The Forum will also witness the announcement of the winners of the 3 cycle of the Zairi International Awards for Excellence in Higher Education; which will celebrate higher education institutions from across the globe who are daily making impact on their communities and on the sector more broadly.
The Forum will attract around 250-300 participants representing over 50 countries from among the following:
- Higher Education leaders including Rectors, Chancellors, Presidents, Vice Chancellors, Provost, Pro-Vice Chancellors and Deans among others.
- Presidents and high-level representatives from Regional and International Associations and Organizations involved with Higher Education
- Higher Education Policy Leaders and Decision Makers
- Representatives from regulatory and accrediting bodies regionally and internationally
- Senior Government Representatives
- Senior Industry Representatives
- Students’ Organization Representatives
- Researchers in the field
Targeted exhibitors for the 6 MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum include organizations and companies offering products and services of relevance to higher education. In addition, Higher Education Institutions may also cease the opportunity to share their current practices in particular in relation to the use of advanced education technologies.
Exhibitors include but are not limited to:
- Technology providers offering tools, equipment’s and support services for Higher Education (i.e. LMS, authoring tools, Assessment and plagiarism detection tools, AI tools and simulations, etc.)
- Publishers and Content Developers
- Providers offering services to universities such as student recruitment, training, certification, accreditation, etc.
- Universities and Colleges
- Vocational Training Centers
- Research Centers and Organizations
- Universities’ Associations and Consortiums’
Exhibition rental rate includes:
- One complimentary delegate pass with full access to the Forum’s activities
- One pass for staff looking after the exhibition along complimentary lunch and refreshments for representative (Person on charge of the stand) from your organization on each exhibition day
- Exhibition booth equipped with
a. Shell scheme – name of the organization will be printed and included
b. Two chairs, table
c. Access to wireless internet
- Requests for exhibition spaces shall be made by filling the Exhibition Space Rental Form and returning it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited numbers of spaces are available and are allocated on a ‘first-come firstserve’ basis. The Floor map will be shared for space allocation.
- Full payment shall be made once the booth has been booked in order to secure the space. Booths reserved which are not settled within (14) calendar days are automatically released.
- Exhibitors who may wish to have special branding arrangements or equipment shall inform the organizer when booking the stand.
- Information related to the setting up of the exhibition stand and the exact location of the stand will be sent at later stage.
- Invoice for payment will be generated by the Forum main organizer, CLICKS and payment confirmation will be made upon receiving the payment.
- All cancellations must be made in writing at least 45 days prior to the Forum date. No refunds will be made after this cut-off date. In the instance where unforeseen circumstances related to the pandemic will affect the travelling of participants and exhibitors an online version of the Forum will be planned or dates may be deferred such decisions will be communicated in advance to all exhibitors.
- Deadline for Exhibition Space Rental is 1 of March, 2024 or upon rental of all available spaces.
For further information on the exhibition or for shipping related matter, please contact us at via email at email@example.com