Call for Media Partnerships
We invite you to help promote one of the region’s most prestigious gatherings of leaders and decision makers in higher education, while giving you exclusive access to the event and welcoming you as an official Media Partner!
The MENA HELF offers a unique opportunity to link your organization with a unique global network of leaders, decision makers, thinkers and researchers in the field of higher education representing more than 50 countries and aiming at supporting the development and growth of education both regionally and globally.
Media partnership sought involved the three forms of media including Print (press releases, advertisements, reports and columns about the forum and its related theme), online (through the use of web- banners, e-blast, links on the website, inclusion of the event in e-newsletters, etc.) and channels.
Why become a Media Partner?
- Gain direct exposure of your brand to higher education decision makers and leaders and other major stakeholders including industry and government representatives
- Enhance the image of your organization by being associated with a prestigious high-level international event running since 2013.
- Benefit from having your logo featured on all Forum related digital and print materials prior, during and after the event.
- Generate quality content for editorials at forum and benefit of exclusive interviews with eminent scholars and international speakers.
- Receive recognition for supporting the 5th MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum during the official opening ceremony of the event.
- Create a presence by getting the opportunity to distribute your publications.
- Get access to the Forum and its various activities by benefiting from complimentary media passes
- Network and build new relationships with leaders in higher education and other relevant stakeholders.
As one of the official Partners of the Forum, your organization can take advantage of a set of benefits, that includes marketing and image enhancement opportunities. Other benefits may be discussed separately as seen relevant.
Below is a summary of the benefits:
- Placement of your logo on all promotional and marketing collateral prior, during and after the event (mailers, invitations, background slides, catalogue, etc.)
- Placement of logo and profile with full contact details on the event website as a media partner
- Placement of logo on background slides and Forum opening video
- Logo featured on all roll-ups and other banners and displays during the Forum
- Distribution of publication issued by the media partner to delegates (as applicable)
- Social media banners featuring the media partner on all forum social media channels
- Recognition as Media Partner during the Forum official opening
- Inclusion of Logo and profile in the Forum Catalogue
- Delegate passes to all Forum Activities for up to 2 persons
- Special interviews with keynote speakers
Role of the Media Partner
Media partners support the forum in a variety of ways including:
- Increase the media exposure of the forum on all media channels and outlets associated with your organization.
- Promote the forum extensively pre, during and post the event, in related print/digital outlets through listing the event and placing advertising banners on the organization’s official website and other social media channels
- Write press releases, conduct interviews with speakers, sponsors, etc.
Use various social media networks where your organization has a presence to promote the Forum (at least 2) .
- Send dedicated mass mail blasts to your organization’s databases which are of relevance to the
- Attend and support the pre-Forum press conference announcing the event
The role of media partners is not restricted or limited to the above – kindly email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the kind of support you will be able to provide and the sort of benefits that will increase your visibility. We can tailor the media partnership package to suit your desired benefits and budget while maximizing your exposure.