The forum has the following main objectives revolving around the importance of innovation in helping transform, reshape, enable and spur the development of Higher Education in the 21st century:
- To promote and develop a global mindset in leaders and institutions of higher education that embraces innovation and entrepreneurship at all levels and across all functions of the institution.
- To investigate various innovations and trends and how these can help shape the future of HE in the MENA Region.
- To discuss how higher education contributes to today’s knowledge based economy and how university-based innovation and entrepreneurship is nurtured in an era driven by creativity and innovation.
- To present and debate various frameworks and strategies for integrating innovation in higher education in the MENA region; discuss challenges and propose strategies on how they can be overcome.
- To examine how innovation contributes and supports the achievement and sustainability of excellence in higher education for the MENA region.
- To discuss the role of entrepreneur leaders in cultivating and driving an institutional climate of innovation and creativity.