MENA HELF 2013 Objectives
Overall this year’s forum will address the following areas:
- Creating a better and deeper understanding of the meaning excellence in higher education and the implications of becoming “world-class university”
- Identifying the key issues and challenges influencing the achievement of excellence higher education in the region and strategies to overcome them.
- Identifying the role of leadership in advocating excellence in higher education through setting standard, conducting benchmarks and encouraging the transfer of best practices.
- Discussing latest developments and trends in higher education including the emergence of technology enhance education, and sharing Best Practices with regards to their implementation.
- Discussing and proposing strategies to enable higher education institutions to become “world-class”.