MENA HELF 2013 Call for Institutional Best Practices
One of the main objectives of the Higher Education Academic Leadership Forum is to share and facilitate the exchange of cross-border case studies, best practices and lessons learnt from among participating institutions.
Presenters of such case studies involve participants from among the Presidents, Chancellors, Rectors, Vice Chancellor, Pro-Vice Chancellors and Provosts of universities. Deans and Directors of QA and Accreditation may also be involved.
The submitted and presented case studies will be accessible through the “Best Practice Database” established by CLICKS.
The submitted case studies shall demonstrate a clear alignment with the main theme and sub-themes of the annual meeting and shall provide best practices and/or lessons learnt that other organizations can adapt for their own institutions.
Overall the submissions are classified against one of the following 5 categories:
- Leadership in Higher Education
- Executive and Non-Executive Governance
- Transparency, Accountability and External Orientation
- Transforming Higher Education for a Globalized World
- Re-Thinking Higher Education
- Higher Education Collaborations and Partnerships in the 21st Century
- Higher Education Policy Development and Deployment
- Program Assessment
- Benchmarking in Higher Education
- Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement
- Efficiency, Effectiveness and Sustainability in HE
- Creating a Quality Culture
- Embracing a Culture of Customer Centricity
- Coaching and Mentoring Learners
- Engaging Learners in Institutional Decisions’ Making
- e-Learning, Blended Learning and Technology Enhanced Learning
- Creative Approaches to Curriculum Design and Development
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning
- Learning Objects and Open Educational Resources
- Faculty Development for Innovative Teaching and Learning
- Collaborative Research
- Research Strategies for Faculty and Students’ Engagement