The 5th MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum has the following objectives:
The 5th MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum organized under the theme “Re-inventing Higher Education Post COVID-19: Towards a Responsive Higher Education Eco-system” aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To reflect on the long-term impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Higher Education ecosystem and determine strategies institutions should could consider to re-invent themselves in a new normal.
- To reach to a common understanding of what the ‘Future University’ post the pandemic will look like and how HEIs should re-define their strategies to rapid changes.
- To discuss what the future workforce will require and explore how universities can contribute to the knowledge-based economy through engaging with skilling, re-skilling and upskilling of the future workforce via offering alternative credentials.
- To share good practices and success stories where institutions from across the globe have been positively planning and transforming themselves across various areas.
- To examine ways through which different stakeholders including government and industry (public and private) can work closer together to drive positive change and support socio-economic development.